Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Adventures Await

Mister Fugu here,
Long time no see! How's your summer going?
Japan's summer vacation is finally starting. While the students do their summer homework and participate in their various school clubs, I'm going to do some serious traveling! I'm traveling to the ends of Japan to explore new places. On Tuesday, I'm embarking by plane for the very northern part of Japan, Hokkaido. This area is the "great wild north" of Japan, with lots of nature, good food, and lower temperatures! Then, in the middle of August, I'm traveling via the brand new bullet train down to the tip of Kyushu island, to a place called Kagoshima. Kagoshima is famous for having an active volcano smack dab in the middle of its bay. Here's a little map to give you an idea of my travel:
I'll be posting about my adventures soon!
Hope you are all staying cool!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have some great trips and I expect LOTS of pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...